Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Crazy World, Hope, Motivational Quotations

"Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear.
If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today."
--Thich Nhat Hanh



Today is Wednesday, May 24. Outside my window there is gray sky. Weatherman predicts rain. Maybe the sun will come out. If not today, maybe tomorrow. Somewhere in the world a mother is crying. Her daughter is dead. I feel her pain and the news saddens me. I feel helpless, because all I got is a pen. And, hope. Maybe she'll feel better. If not today, tomorrow, or the day after that.

Today I share quotations on hope. It is my hope that they spur you to pick up your pen and write something.

Until this time next time, be well, stay safe, keep cute.

Linda Della Donna
"Come journal with me;
your book is yet to be."



"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst." --Thomas Norton and Thomas Sackville

"Every cloud has a silver lining." --D. R. Locke

"However long the night, the dawn will break." --African Proverb, Hausa Tribe

"If it were not for hope, the heart would break." --Greek Proverb

"Keep your eyes on the sun and you will not see the shadows." --Australian Aborigine Saying


No comments: