Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, March 17, 2017

Words of Inspiration, On the Subject of Writing, Move that Pen

Stop telling me she's just a dog.
She's loyal, compassionate, and honest.
She's character wrapped in fur.
She's family.
Anonymous


We all have a story to tell. What is yours?

Today I share starter sentences, nuggets of ideas to hopefully inspire you to move your pen:

The best Christmas gift in the world I ever received was ...

There wasn't a star in the sky that cold and frigid night I ....

The greatest part of becoming a friend is ....

Once upon a time ...

And of course, a few favorite quotations:

"Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy, too." --Linda Della Donna

"How you make others feel about themselves says a lot about you." --Kushandwizdom

"Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names." --John F. Kennedy


What are you waiting for? Pick up your pen. Set that dang clock timer. Write something.

Go ahead. I dare you.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Come journal with me; 
your book is yet to be.




The E and mE.




No comments: