Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, March 13, 2017

Be Happy, Be Open, Be Free



Accept you were born to be great.
Break free and away from the chains that bind you.
And live an amazing life!



I'm working on writing. Again. I am working hard harder hardest. I have a goal. Okay, I have a few goals. And I like that. It keeps me focused. While it is important to follow your writing passion, it is important to read, research and not forget about living life to its fullest--it is important to nurture your muse. 

As every writer will attest, writing is a solitary event. If you are a single person, even if you are not; if you live alone, even if you don't; add writing a book to the mix of life, and that amounts to a whole lot of alone time. 

It's okay. It's who you are. Writing has its rewards. Just remember, when scheduling time to sit and write, be sure to schedule time for meetups, important dates, anniversaries, falling in love, making a new friend, paying attention to the friends you have, writer workshops, and your personal needs. And sticking to it.


Writing Tip: It takes courage to write. Writing makes you vulnerable. When writing, don't be afraid to bare your soul.

Writing Quotation: "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are." --e. e. cummings


See you in print,

Come journal with me;
your book is yet to be.



No comments: