Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, January 23, 2017

The Guggenheim, Grand Central Station, Writing Practice, Manhattan Monday

"Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and
 see yourself running with them."
--Marcus Aurelius

Today is Manhattan Monday!

Okay, I made it up. But now that I got your attention, it's really Monday, January 23, 2017. Early this morning, I traveled to Grand Central Station, my favorite place to write and meetup with another writer. My reward?: A date! I met up with an amazing new friend and got to see The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, located at 101 Fifth Avenue, between 88th and 89th Streets, New York.  

What about you? What did you do today to work on your writing skills? Did you meetup with another writer? Did you make a new friend? Where did you go? Why not write about that.

Now I'm off to beat the Nor'easter. I gotta train to catch.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
"Come journal with me; your book is yet to be."

Grand Central Station


Writing Tip: Don't bury yourself in your work. All work and no play makes for a dull write. Take time to smell the roses. Fill your senses with life's adventures. They will fuel your pen.

Writing Quote: "Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." --Marilyn Monroe

No comments: