Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Sunday, January 15, 2017



Every day is a fine time to sit and write.


It's a sunny Sunday afternoon. The dishes are done; the grandkids are shuttled safely home and now it is time for me to get back to work--writing. One of my favorite places to work on a manuscript, make a journal entry, or do writing practice is the local Barnes and Noble with The E, my faithful friend, loyal companion and mighty muse by my side.

I'm sharing my photos of The E. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoy living them.




 The E is a people-stopper.
Everybody wants to meet E.
Everybody wants a selfie with E.
E has so many friends.
Thanks to E, I meet the nicest people and make the greatest friends.


While I type my manuscript, E watches and waits, patiently.
It's what E does.


Writing Tip: Talk about your book on camera. Create a presentation, soundtrack, and/or images that boost your presentation. Make it short and impactful. Upload slides to SlideShare.com --Katie Davis

Writing Quote: Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish. --John Jakes 


No comments: