Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Labor Day Greetings

If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end,
it would probably be Labor Day Weekend. --Doug Larson


Monday is Labor Day. Yesterday marked the start of a three-day holiday weekend.

Happy Labor Day!

I won't go into the history of the Labor Day holiday; how it came about; the argument as to who founded it, or expound on the multiple ways we Americans celebrate it. 

What I will say is Labor Day marks the end of summer and the start of a new season--a new beginning--fall. 

So, I'm taking time to wish you dear reader my sincerest best wishes as we take time to commemorate the fruits of our labor, joys of our summer and mark our new beginnings.

Enjoy your holiday, and your holiday weekend. 

May be it be filled with joy, family, friends, and gratitude.


Be well. Stay Safe. Keep cute.


Linda Della Donna



P.S. Yes, it's been awhile since I posted at BookOrBust. No, I haven't stopped writing. I've just been busy meeting new people and making a new friend. As I live and breathe, writing is a part of me. And I am grateful.

xxoo:)L




No comments: