Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Fleet Week, Broadway, NYC, A Parade










"On The Town" is playing at the Lyric Theater.
Grrrrreat Show!


My camera face is in there somewhere.

I LOVE NY!

Memorial Day weekend is come and gone. Throughout the United States, Servicemen and women, veterans, and lest we forget the many who made the supreme sacrifice, were honored and remembered with parades and gun salutes. 

Thanks to kindness of a special friend, this author made it to the big city. What a treat. 

The fleet is in!

I stood on a street corner in Times Square, posed my camera, and snapped, snapped, snapped, as a parade of humans passed me by.

Here are a few photographs.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed snapping them.

I got teary eyed seeing this chief officer pass me by.

I want to meet the Quarter Master in charge of keeping these uniforms Clorox white.

To these friendly sailor/celebrities who took time to pose for this photo, wherever you are, I am grateful!




Writing Tip:

Take time to enjoy the real world around you. Life's experiences make up the seeds for a garden of stories.


See you in print.

No comments: