Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Linda Della Donna: Getting Married, Hello, and A Gift of Love



It's not about what's over the rainbow.
It's more about the Yellow Brick Road,
the people we meet,
and the friends we make along the way.
-- from A Gift of Love, by Linda Della Donna


It's official. BookOrBust is closed. I'm getting married!

Not really, but now that I have your attention, I'm stopping by to say thanks, adios, adieu, ciao, bon voyage and hello.

I am moving--I am moving forward. I am moving on.

I want you to know that I have enjoyed posting to BookOrBust.

BookOrBust has seen me through the best of times, and the worst of times. Through it all, it's been a labor of love.

But ...

It's my time. Now. Life is change and as one door closes, a new door opens.

I look forward to my new journey.

I am proud of BookOrBust.

Writing it afforded me the pleasure of making new true friends. You know who you are.

For that, I am humbled.

For that, I am grateful.

I am grateful for my writing journey; for bright honest editors, readers, critics, and book consultants and staff at Archway Publishing. I am grateful for assistance and support in publishing A Gift of Love; I am grateful for fulfilling my promise to Sir Galahad, my late husband, Edward Sclier.

Most of all, I am grateful for You, dear reader.

I am grateful for facebook friends, and LinkedIn and Twitter friends. I am grateful for all the online support I received all those lonesome nights and days when I honestly believed I was writing into a deep black hole. I am grateful for many acts of lovingkindness, most especially, Kent Brown of Highlights Foundation, beloved children's author, Clara Gillow Clark, and guiding light author, Jillian Sullivan.

I don't do goodbyes, so for now,

Hello,

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Author of A Gift of Love

2 comments:

Cerebrations.biz said...

Sniff, sniff...Please don't go...

Donna McDine said...

Lovely! Good luck to you!