Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday: Johnny Depp, Amber Heard, Gym, and A Gift of Love



Pretend Kitty



It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Outside my window in the neighborhood where I live, the sky is gray as an elephant's ear and the sounds of workmen hard at work fill the air. A new roof is being put on my apartment building. Each morning I awaken to a cacaphony of sounds--an electric generator, hammers pounding shingles overhead, and busy workers bleating instructions in a foreign language. 

It is a symphony. And, what I lovingly refer to as mourning joy. I am grateful because I boast two good listening ears to hear it.

Today I walked six blocks to my local gym, and back. 

The gym is a place, not a guy, that I go three times a week. It is the place I peddle, pump, and bike, five miles to work off the calories. 

What can I say? I like chocolate donuts sprinkled with chocolate sprinkles. 

Today I signed up with a personal trainer. I asked for Juan. Juan is young, muscled, and reminds me of Johnny Depp.

Watch out beach people, I'm in a bikini in June. 

Ha. Just kidding. 

But  now that I got your attention, a one-piece suit will do just fine.

That's it for today dear reader. Until this time next time: be well, stay safe, and keep cute.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Author of A Gift of Love

P.S. to Johnny Depp: Congrats on your engagement to Amber Heard. I happened to notice you both walking the Lower East Side on Monday. You guys make a stunning couple. Good luck Johnny promoting your new flick Transcendence, and good luck, Amber Heard filming When I Live My Life Over Again. Call me, please, yes, I'm begging, if either of you get time, I'd love to do your interview.



Today's Quote:

"Relationships are the most challenging things ... if you can deal with realizing we're all flawed ... and work with it, you might have a really amazing lasting relationship." --Goldie Hawn


Today's Ha-Ha:

Knock. Knock.

Who's there?

Carrie.

Carrie who?

Carry on with what you're doing. I knocked on the wrong door.














Linda Della Donna is author of A Gift of Love.
She is a writer and photographer and
inspirational writing coach.
Watch for her
upcoming workshops.

2 comments:

Cerebrations.biz said...

Darned! I was all set to get a visual delight...
(Actually, you always offer one...)
May the cacophony fade as the spring invades.

Linda Della Donna said...

Just turned on Mr. Laptop and read your comment. You put a smile on my face. What great way to start my day. Thank you for reading. Thank you for your comment. Thank you for being my friend. It truly is a beautiful day in the neighborhood. :)