Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Saturday, April 19, 2014

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood: Happy Easter! Good Yontif!


It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Outside my window where I live, the sun is shining in a cloudless sky, while a daffodil peeps the earth. In the distance, I hear the train whistle blowing, a signal that Brewster North is passing through the nearby train station and is on its way to Grand Central. Ahhhh, I am celebrating today and rejoicing in what I lovingly refer to as mourning joy. I am grateful.

I am just stopping by to wish all visitors and readers of BookOrBust a joy-filled holiday.

Happy Easter!

Good Yontif!

Whether your celebration includes an Easter egg hunt, chocolate eggs and roasted ham dinner; or special Seder, enjoy your day, your way.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Author of A Gift of Love


Today's Quotation:

When you come right down to it, the secret to having it all is loving it all. --Dr. Joyce Brothers


Something to Smile About:

Q: Where can the 700 lb. gorilla sit on the bus?

A: Anywhere it wants.









No comments: