Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Happy Throwback Thursday: Mayor Tom Roach, Inspirational Quote, Ha Ha, and A Gift of Love

Making Memories


Today is Throwback Thursday.

Here are a few photos from my past.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Author of A Gift of Love

P.S. Dear White Plains Mayor, Tom Roach: Remember me? I remember you. I used to babysit you when you were a little guy. Call me. I'd love to do an interview.


Today's Inspirational Quote:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of god, which is why we call it the present.--Bill Keane

Today's Ha-Ha:

Q: What do you call a slab of wood with nothing to do?

A: Board



Halloween - 1980
Easter 1982
Christmas 1975




Linda Della Donna is author of A Gift of Love. She is a freelance writer, photographer and inspirational speaker. Feel free to contact Della Donna for a copy of her free ebook, "Treasury of Quotations."




No comments: