Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Flight 703 Family Members, Memories, and A Gift of Love

Something that puts a smile on my face.


Sometimes there are no words.

When that happens, I turn to Mr. Nikon.

Today I share photographs. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I have enjoyed snapping and saving them.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Author of A Gift of Love


P.S. To the Families of Flight 703: My sincerest best wishes that your prayers are answered. Contact me. I'd love to do an interview.


May 1, 1988
My Wedding Day, United Nations Chapel
L-R, Dad, Me, and son, G

Writing A Gift of Love
Sketching Breakfast, Emerson Mug, Dummy Book

Grand Central Station
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Notes on A Gift of Love
Keeping track of the Hebrew



Writing Quote:

"If you have a dream, don't just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed, and leave no stone unturned until you make it a reality."--Roopleen

Grief Tip:

Give yourself permission to mourn.




Linda Della Donna is the author of  A Gift of Love. She is a freelance writer and photographer. A Gift of Love is available at all bookseller stores. Be sure to get your copy. Della Donna would invites you to LIKE  A Gift of Love's Facebook Fan Page.

No comments: