Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, February 14, 2014

A Star is Born

Every time someone Likes
A Gift of Love Fan Page,
I feel a kiss on my cheek.
Yes. I believe.




I did a radio show interview. Yesterday. It was with Lynette Louise at Web Talk Radio. It was my first radio show interview since publishing my book, A Gift of Love.

I hadn't planned on this interview.

It was a last-minute request.

Someone I had met at a publicity seminar a couple of years ago announced that a scheduled guest for Internet Talk Radio had just cancelled. The show was about to be taped, and well, remembering the wise words I had learned from the man in charge of that seminar -- If someone offers you a microphone, take it -- I raised my hand.

The rest is history.

And my first radio show interview will be aired on Monday, February 17, 2014.

Oh yes, and one more thing, I am grateful.

Be sure to check the Events tab on my blog for this radio show interview and all future events for A Gift of Love.

See you in print,


Linda Della Donna
"...And sometime when I wasn't looking, I got a new life."



Linda Della Donna is a writer, photographer and public speaker.
She supports individuals going through the grief process.
She makes her home in a suburb of New York with her Pretend Kitty Tux.

No comments: