Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Uncle Jack's

This is a photo of a pretend kitty in a pretend tree.
It has nothing to do with today's blog post.
I just felt like posting it.
Because it's my blog and I can do that.
That's why. 



In a little while I am out the door and driving Big Blue. Big Blue is my car.

I am headed west to Uncle Jack's cabin, cabin #15, at Boyds Mills. Uncle Jack's is a special place for this writer. It is the place where the seeds for A Gift of Love were planted, and where seven years later, I mustered the courage to publish it. It is where I finish up, work edits and get a huge lump of writing done.

Uncle Jack's cabin, cabin #15 is my favorite writing place!

And, YES! I am grateful.

Time to get on the road.

And that's that.


See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
 ...And sometime when I wasn't looking, I got a new life.






No comments: