Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Murphy's Law, Highlights, Dotting the i's, Crossing the t's, Achoo! Achoo! ...

I am returned from my trip to Boyds Mills. Boyds Mills is this writer's safe place to write without distraction. It is where I make certain all the i's are dotted and all the t's are crossed in A Gift of Love. It is where I labor diligently with author Clara Gillow Clark to get my book to market on deadline.

It is hard work.

And now I got a cold, and I am running a fever.

The good news is my journey is not without adventure and joy. I meet good people--angels. I see beautiful country--Pennsylvania. And I get to blog about my journey with Facebook friends, widow friends and reader friends--YOU!

Today I share photos of a place near and dear to my heart. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed snapping them.

Church Street, Honesdale, PA
*that's Big Blue on the right*

Imagine! A cabin in the woods and my name in the window.
*it doesn't get better than that*

A next-door-neighbor

My neigbor's friends

Something tells me, he's the boss.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.



Have a great day. If you are wondering where I am and what I am doing the next month, I am writing. I have a deadline, it's the holiday season and I got a cold in my nose.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
" ...And sometime when I wasn't looking, I got a new life."

No comments: