Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Long Quiet Highway, Boyds Mills and Thank You

Long quiet highway to Boyds Mills

In the cherry blossom's shade, there is no such thing as a stranger.
--Koboyashi Issa


All my bags are packed. I'm ready to go. In a little while I am on the road again, back to my humble abode in a suburb of New York.

I am at Boyds Mills. I spent time in Uncle Jack's cabin, cabin #15. I wrote in the Barn. I worked edits for A Gift of Love with Clara Gillow Clark.

I feel blessed. I feel loved.

I am encouraged to continue my journey.

And, I am grateful. Eternally.

Thank you, Kent Brown, for your endless acts of lovingkindess. Thank you for your support and validation.

Thank you, Highlights Foundation, for unmatched hospitality.

Thank you, Angel/Author Clara Gillow Clark. I love your wings. You wear them so well.



See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
 ...And sometime when I wasn't looking, I got a new life.

4 comments:

Jillian Sullivan said...

Thank you for the beautiful photo and memory of a special place, Linda. Happy writing and happy Christmas xxx

Linda Della Donna said...

Jilian, It is wonderful to hear from you. Right now I am sitting in Uncle Jack's. I am the only one here. It is a beautiful moment in time. i wish you were here. I've been so very busy writing, I forgot it is a holiday. Merry Christmas xxoo:)L

Clara Gillow Clark said...

You are a blessing, Linda! Your book will be cherished by many. XO

Linda Della Donna said...

How can I ever thank you. YOU are a blessing. I so very appreciate your validation and your aid.Merry Christmas.

xxoo:)L