Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I am author, hear me roar!



Well, it is official. I  just got the word. This writer is an author. And I've got the ISBN number to prove it.

A Gift of Love is written. Yesterday, my publisher sent me design mockup proofs for my book cover. At this time, I am reviewing them and choosing which one I like best. After that, well, that just puts me one step closer to publication.

Getting my manuscript in order triggered a roller coaster of emotions. Seeing a mockup of all my hard work is a humbling reward. And, it is hard to imagine that come Christmas, A Gift of Love will be under my tree.

I just want you dear reader to know that it is a comfort to know I have someone to share my happy news with. Writing this book has been a journey. I could not have done it without your continued support and encouraging words. I am grateful.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read me. Thank you for being my friend.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna



No comments: