Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Finishing Up, Letting Go, Winding Down, and New Beginnings




It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

A short time ago I completed edits on the galley and cover designs for my book, A Gift of Love.

It was hard work writing my book. It was harder letting it go. But it felt good to press send. And it feels better knowing I end 2013 on a high note.

In the coming year I plan to write a new book.

Just saying.

Here's to New Beginnings. Here's to happy endings. Here's to winding down and enjoying simple pleasures. Tonight I plan a cozy evening snuggled in front of a fireplace, sipping wine, toasting farewell to 2013 and welcoming a new beginning, the New Year, 2014.

Happy New Year!

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Author of
A Gift of Love

No comments: