Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Thursday Morning, Dreams, and Picture This


Barnes and Noble, City Center, White Plains, NY

Last week I visited Barnes and Noble. Visions of my book, A Gift of Love, posed on a bookshelf, danced through my head. Before stopping for a cup of  Starbucks' coffee, I snapped a photo of where I dreamed it will sit.

I couldn't resist making a space and snapping a photo.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Author of
A Gift of Love


Inspirational Quote:

"A writer should be less renowned than his books."--William Manchester

Writing Tip:

"Be creative. Think freely. Seize every opportunity. Laugh out loud and often. Make your heart sing. Envision greatness. Don't wait for tomorrow. Today is the day."--off a notebook I carry

2 comments:

Cerebrations.biz said...

What? You didn't envision it ensconced in the front window???
Dream big, Linda, you deserve it!

LindaDellaDonna said...

OMG! You are absolutely correct! I'm going back today and snap another photo. You are truly an inspiration. Thank you for being my friend!
xo:)L