Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, November 29, 2013

Johnny Depp, The Grateful Day and Pretend Kitty

Pretend Kitty

Where I live there is a "no pet" rule. Hate "no pet" rule.

So I just pretend I have a cat.

Today on this twenty-ninth day of counting blessings, as the sunrises and peeks a window of my humble abode, and a pretend kitty curls round as a button at my feet, let the universe know I am grateful for fiction, imagination, ideas, dreams, and all the silly things that swirl my wild mind. Most of all, I am grateful for my make-believe meowing muse.

Now I must hurry. Johnny Depp just called. He will be here any moment for coffee. :)

Writing Tip:

Focus.

Writing Quote:

"Fiction is like a spiders' web, attached ever so lightly perhaps, but still attached to life at all four corners."--Virginia Woolf

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Author of
A Gift of Love