Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Highlights Foundation and Grateful

Today is day twenty-one of what I lovingly refer to as The Grateful Day.

I have been busy working on marketing A Gift of Love, doing writing practice and digging deep for my next project. Meeting other writers from different parts of the country and sharing ideas is so exciting. It has been a great day and after a long walk in the woods to breathe in the cool fresh air, I am just now getting around to writing my blog post before heading to the barn for dinner.

While I was walking, I took a few photographs. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed snapping them.

And, oh yes, I am grateful for this blessed day. Truly, it is a gift of love from Above.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Author of
A Gift of Love


The wooded path outside Uncle Jack's Cabin, Cabin #15.

A neighbor down the road a piece.

I said, "Hi, Mr. Goat." And he hopped on top of his house.

Calkins Creek *i think*

These two cows are awesome. 



Say good-night Linda. Good-night Linda.

No comments: