Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 20 of The Grateful Day and the Setting Sun



Today is Wednesday. It is day twenty of what I lovingly refer to as The Grateful Day

Last night I watched the sun set. 

I was walking from the barn to my cabin when my eye caught a glimpse of the horizon. It was just before dinner. I was wishing I had my camera handy. The air was cold and tree limbs creaked in the wind. I swore I saw a snowflake. Maybe two. When I looked up at the sky, this is a shot of the image I saw. I snapped it right after I ran for my camera. 

I hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I enjoyed snapping it. 

Today I am grateful for the beauty of a setting sun.

See you in print,


Linda Della Donna
Author of soon-to-be published,
A Gift of Love


No comments: