Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, November 15, 2013

A Grateful Day and God Bless Z


Baby Z, 6 months


There is sunshine out my window today where I live. I am dressed in black slacks, long sleeved gray shell and matching flats. In a little while I am out the door. In between writing and preparing A Gift of Love for publication, I live a real life. Today, I have to put aside my writing to run a few errands, prepare a pack for an upcoming writer's retreat, gas up Big Blue, Big Blue is my car, and most important of all, pick up my granddaughter, Z, at nursery school.

Z is three years old now. She has blue eyes, strawberry curls and her favorite color is pink. I love Z.

I am just stopping by to say that on Day 15 of what I lovingly refer to as The Grateful Day, I am grateful for Z.

Have a great day. See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Author of soon-to-be-published
A Gift of Love


Motivational Quote:

"A man's prose style is very responsive--even a glass of sherry shows in a sentence."--John Cheever

Writing Tip:

"The worst mistake you can make is to let an author's spouse or partner create the jacket. In my opinion, spouses or partners shouldn't be allowed to do anything for the book, just as surgeons are not allowed to operate on their loved ones."--Betsy Lerner, from her book, "The Forest for the Trees."

4 comments:

Martha J. M. Orlando said...

Zoey is a cutie! Looking forward to your book, Linda!

LindaDellaDonna said...

Thank you for stopping, Martha. Really appreciate that. And, yes, I agree, she is a cutey!

Crystal Collier said...

Oh my! She is adorable. Is there any blessing so great as a child? Mine teach me new lessons every day. =)

LindaDellaDonna said...

Thanks. And the blessing of a child, especially a grandchild, is indescribable.
Thank you for stopping by.