Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Saturday, November 16, 2013

A Grateful Day and God Bless H


Grandson H


Today is Saturday. It is day sixteen of what I lovingly refer to as The Grateful Day. While a pretend kitty pads softly about on a carpeted bedroom floor, and channel two announces the morning news, I sit and type. Thoughts of last week and a time spent with H flood me. 

H is five years old. H was sick Wednesday and Thursday. He ran a temperature of 102. When you are five years old and got a fever, and your mommy and daddy must go to work, well, who 'ya gonna call to take care of H?

Today I am grateful for H. 

I am grateful for the call. 

I am grateful when my favorite grandson is not feeling well, it is I who can be there to nurse H to good health. 

God Bless H. I love H. Yes, I am blessed.

I am grateful.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Author of soon-to-be published,
"A Gift of Love"


Motivational Quote:

"Elephants and grandchildren never forget."--Andy Rooney

No comments: