Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Virginia is NOT For Lovers Only - Day 1 (Photo Out-takes)



When I am not fingerhugging my pen, I am liking my camera. I like taking photos and seeing the world through my camera lens. I like posting and sharing the many odd things my camera sees. 

Here are some out-takes, those photos from my drive to Chincoteague Island, Virginia that didn't make the story of Day 1.

On the road.
That's my cousin Karen Day up ahead.
Imagine, I followed her car
more than 5 hour drive from
Westchester to Virginia.

Road Signs
Click, click, click. I snapped this last leg of trip.

Walking a Pony.

Gift Shop

Pony Rides


Camera Tip:

Carry a spare camera battery. Just in case.


Camera Quote:

"There is only you and your camera. The limitations in your photography are in yourself, for what we see is what we are."--Susan Sontag

2 comments:

Martha J. M. Orlando said...

Loved the photos, Linda. Hope your trip was lots of fun!
Blessings!

LindaDellaDonna said...

Thanks, Martha. I've been so busy working on "A Gift of Love," I am just now getting around to thanking you for all your support. Thank you for commenting and taking time to read my posts. Thank you for being my friend.

See you in print,

Linda