Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday - Five Days More to "A Gift of Love"


"A book never ends, it only gets abandoned." 
--Jillian Sullivan, author of 
"Fishing from the boat ramp, A Guide to Creating."


I have been working on my book. As you can see by the above photograph, the house plant shows what little time I have made for "other" things. 

My fingers ache, my back, too, from sitting and editing. And, I am feeling a mite overwhelmed at all that is still before me. I am looking forward to Friday, August 23, the magic deadline for my manuscript to be put to bed and my promise fulfilled. I can see light at the end of the tunnel. Finally.

Now I am off. Got more writing to do--synopsis, back flap, front flap, inside flap, bio photo, cover design...Sheesh! I think I need a nap.


Writing Tip:

Set a goal. Make a date to write. Create a plan. And then just do it. Fifteen minutes here, fifteen minutes there. Before you know it, you are looking back, and realizing your progress.




2 comments:

Martha J. M. Orlando said...

I sure can relate to all those steps . . . But, you're almost there! Hooray!
Blessings, Linda!

LindaDellaDonna said...

Thank you, Martha. Thank you so very much for all your support and most of all, thank you for being my friend.