Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Wednesday

There is sunshine out my window.

There are cartoons on my television screen.

A stack of papers, numbered 1 through 122 are stacked haphazardly in a pile on my nightstand.

A 4 year old sits at attention watching Sprout Live.

The deadline, my late husband's 74th birthday, to publish my book, my gift of love to him, looms large.Today is just another Wednesday in the life of this widow writer. I had planned a different post today, something about something I can't remember. As you can see, sometime life pays a visit. And it is important I welcome it with all my heart.

Here are some photos I took while on vacation in Virginia a few weeks ago. I didn't get to post them because I got busy. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed living them.


At the Blueberry Fair.
Man with guitar strumming his heart out and selling cowboy hats.

Petting a pony

Smile

Music makers. And they were Excellent!

My cousin, Erika, sporting new earrings.

Just a few signs that caught my attention. I just love quotations!

Sunrise

Professional photographer snapping photos

I love this photograph for so  many reasons.


Writing Tip:

Live life. How else can I write about it.

Writing Quote: 

"Nothing gives an author so much pleasure as to find his works respectfully quoted by other learned authors."--Benjamin Franklin


2 comments:

Martha J. M. Orlando said...

Love your photos, Linda, and so excited about your book!
Blessings!

LindaDellaDonna said...

Dearest Martha,
What would I do without your encouraging words?! Thank you so much for stopping by and for leaving a comment. Thank you better for being my friend.
xxoo:)L