Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Virginia is Not For Lovers Only - Day 1

I took a drive yesterday. I packed a bag, my camera, of course, and a pen, got in Big Blue, turned the key in the ignition, set cruise control and aimed south.

The ponies are running in Chincoteague. So, here I am.

Here are a few photos. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I have enjoyed snapping them.


It is Saturday, 4 a.m. I am sitting in Big Blue waiting for my cousin to get out of bed.
This is my cousin's house. Isn't it Sweet?

The Duck Stroll, which is a daily event.



This is the Captain Timothy Hill House, circa 1800.
It is the oldest known house on the island and listed in The National Register of Historic Places.

Sunset on Chicoteague.

This is my cousin, Karen, snapping a photo of the Sunset.

I snapped this photo of a baby horse in the dark.
I call this the Peek-A-Boo Moon just saying goodnight. 


Thanks for stopping by BookOrBust.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna



Writing Quote:

The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure--Joseph Campbell


Writing Tip:

Seek a mentor. Find a teacher. Let that person be your guide.

No comments: