Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Linda Della Donna, Where Are You?

"Lolly made a lovely, crunchy lunch from stems and leaves with flowers on top.
Will she eat it?
Oh no, no, no.
She made it for the butterflies." --from the picture book, "Feeding Friendsies," by Suzanne Bloom


Guess where I am? 

I'm at my secret writing place. Shhhh, it's a secret.

Every writer has one, you know. And so do I.

Here are a few photographs of my secret place. Perhaps you can guess where it is.

A cabin in the woods. Every writer needs a special secret place to write.  This is mine.
Where is yours?

In the nearby Barn, there are tables and chairs to sit and write and a table filled with plenty of refreshments

The table with plenty of refreshments

A fully-stocked refrigerator with good things to drink.

There is even a desk with laptop and printer.

The walls are covered with framed works of art by illustrators from around the world.

A view from back deck of the Barn.

The Barn

Outside, just a few steps from my tiny cabin in the woods is a  huge state of the art facility. It is where I am served delicious three-square meals and spend my days working on my writing. 



Writing Tip:

Find a secret writing place. And go there. Often.

3 comments:

Suzanne Lieurance said...

Hey, Linda,

Are you at one of the Highlights workshops or retreats? Looks wonderful wherever it is!

LindaDellaDonna said...

;]

Kathleen Moulton said...

This looks wonderful! (gives me some ideas)