Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, July 5, 2013

Highlights from a Happy Week

This past week, I attended a Highlights Writing Retreat held in Honesdale, Pennsylvania. It is my favorite secret writing place.

Today I share a few photos. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed snapping them.


This is Joseph. Joseph is in charge of cooking meals. They are healthy and delicious!
Thank you, Joseph, for making my stay scrumptious. Thank you for being a friend.

Author Jillian Sullivan, Writing Teacher. Jillian is from New Zealand. She read a portion of my book, "The Gift of Love," and insists I publish it. Thank you, Jillian, for validating my work and for your support. Thank you for being my friend.

Meet Madelyn Carson. Madelyn is a summer intern at Highlights assisting authors and writers. Madelyn treats each writer like world famous authors--which, of course, we are, or soon will be. ;] Thank you, Madelyn, for  being so nice. Thank you for being a friend.

This is a picture of the front window to my cabin in the woods.
Thank you, Kent Brown, thank you Highlights Foundation, for being a friend.

This is a photo of Big Blue parked along side my dear sweet cabin in the woods, a.k.a., Uncle Jack's Cabin, #15

The Barn at Highlights Foundation in Honesdale, PA

No comments: