Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Get Out of My Way...





"Get out of my way."--Something I tell myself every day.


Motivation drives passion. Or, maybe it is the other way around.

To write a book requires three things: discipline, study and motivation.

Discipline is making the appointment with yourself to show up at the blank page, and doing it.
Study is researching your subject matter, breaking structure, locating the underbelly;
Motivation to place words on paper until the job is done.

I liken writing a book to getting out of bed in the morning.

Just do it.


So what are you waiting for?

Go write something.

I dare you.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
"Come journal with me; your book is yet to be."




1 comment:

Cerebrations.biz said...

The book is written- now it just needs to be edited and released :-)...