Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Happy Wednesday

Today's Writing Prompts:

My favorite things.
My least favorite things.
What puts a smile on my face.
What turns my smile upside down.

Today's Writing Quote:

"Don't let anyone hold your happiness in their hands;
hold it in yours, so it will always be within your reach."--Nancye Sims


Today I share a few photos of my favorite things--Things that put a smile on my face, things that always turn my upside down smile rightside up, again.

I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoy living them.

Have a great writing day.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
"...And sometime when I wasn't looking, I got a new life."


Grandchildren Z and H eating ice cream. What joy!

Z and H feeding ducks. I love Z's curls.

Mirror Lake, Lake Placid. 

The music of Ausable River

Grandson H asleep. H is a tonic.


No comments: