Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, April 22, 2013

R, S, T, U, V, W is for Relax - Start Thinking Universal Validating Words




In order for me to write, I need to slow my brain. In preparation for today's 2013 A-Z Writing Challenge daily entry, I did something unwriting related. I went skiing. Then I repeated my mantra, "I am good, I am kind, I am beautiful, I have a talent and I can write."

Whenever I think I can't squeeze one more word out my pen, I remember:

Relax. Start Thinking Universal Validating Words.


What about you dear reader?

Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks for reading my blog.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
"Come journal with me; your book is yet to be."

1 comment:

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

That was a very clever use of the letters! Well done! And I like your positive thinking and attitude. :)

Happy A-Z!