Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

N, O, P - Needing Other People...

"Can we all just get along." --Rodney King


As we all work at wrapping our heads around the latest disaster of death and destruction at the Boston Marathon, I take this opportunity to distract myself. Performing an act of lovingkindess is my way of coping in times of crisis. This writer knows in order to bring about change in this lopsided upside down mad mad mad world, change must first begin with me.

It is a given. No man or woman is an island. We all need someone, sometime, some place. As a widow, if there is one thing I am proficient in, it is Needing Other People, if only to share encouraging words over a cup of morning coffee.

In honor of the 2013 A-Z Writing Challenge daring me to log in, log on, and blog BookOrbust, I honor you dear reader:

Because I Need YOU. I do. I really really do.

Your stopping by BookOrBust, your taking time to read my writing, view my photographs, and leave a comment encourages me to pick up my pen, and my camera, and follow my passion and dream hopefully.

Needing Other People is all about me. What about you?

I also need, Z.

Z is my granddaughter. I love Z  unconditionally.

I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to Z.

I need H. H is my grandson.

Same goes for H as what goes for Z.

Today as I click the clicker on my TV set to off, push back from my writing desk, I share a latest photograph of one just-purchased item--my birthday present to 2-turning-3-year-old Z.

It is my hope dear reader that you enjoy viewing it, as much as I enjoyed snapping it.


N, O, P, is for Needing Other People...

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
"...Come journal with me; your book is yet to be."

Writing Tip:

Break structure. Do it your way.




Happy Birthday, Z!

3 comments:

Martha J. M. Orlando said...

To perform loving acts of kindness in the face of trial and trouble is an amazing testimony to faith and hope. My Friday blog will be about this very thing. Thanks for sharing this, Linda.
Love and blessings to you!

LindaDellaDonna said...

Hello Martha,
So glad you agree.
Love and blessings to you,

Linda Della Donna

Carmen said...

Very Creative Linda! I like your blog. I found on the A-to-Z bloghop. Please feel free to stop by mine IF you have time. There are MANY to sort though.

Anyway, I like your blog and will try to pop in from time to time!
~Carmen ~ http://heavenleiislandsofpeace.blogspot.com/