Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, April 12, 2013

K L M is for Kodak Linda Moments

My camera.
It's not a Kodak, it's a Nikon.
And I carry it everywhere for snapping what I lovingly refer to as a"Kodak Linda Moment."

That's me, Linda, snapping that photo of you.

This is a favorite Kodak Linda Moment photo taken in Pawling, NY.
That train was moving. I owe this shot to dumb luck and clean windshield.





They say a picture speaks 1,000 words.

They say write what you know.

I don't know who they are, but I got a camera, I know about me, and I live my passion to write. So, in honor of the 2013 A-Z Writing Challenge, here's a few thousand words through the eyes of my camera telling a story of one day in the life of this writer, Me!

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
"Come journal with me; your book is yet to be."

6 comments:

Laura Marcella said...

Hello, Linda! I like your photos. Pictures offer endless possibilities for stories!

Happy A to Z-ing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

Connie Gruning said...

I would be LOST without my camera. I take photo's almost every single day. Great KLM post!
A to Z buddy
Peanut Butter and Whine

LindaDellaDonna said...

Thanks, Laura. Welcome to my world. Look forward to reading more about you.
See you in print,

Linda

LindaDellaDonna said...

Thanks for stopping by and reading me, Connie. Nice to know I'm in good camera company. :)L

Misha Gericke said...

I recently bought myself a Nikon as well. Now I'm snapping away pictures everywhere I go. :-D

My Writing Blog
My Life Blog

T. Drecker said...

Great pictures! I've been moping since my camera broke, but a new one should be arriving soon.