Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Thursday, April 11, 2013

J is for Joy


"Find a place inside you where there is joy, and the joy will burn out the pain."--Joseph Campbell


Writing Tip:

Keep one journal. I use a cheap hard-covered notebook. I section it off--Daily, Success, Things to do--and in the back, I jot topics of things to write about as they come to me throughout the day for when I have more time and need a nudge of inspiration.

Writing Quote.

Find a quiet place and write like the wind.


See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
"Come journal with me; your book is yet to be."

3 comments:

Janeal Falor said...

I have to admit I'm terrible at keeping a journal. Though I do jot notes all over the place. I always wish I could do better at keeping a real journal though. I really like how you section yours off. Great idea!

Francene Stanley said...

That's a great idea. There's nothing like a real book to write in.
Francene.
A - Z Challenge
http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.co.uk/

LindaDellaDonna said...

It's okay if there is little time to journal. It happens all the time to me, too. I like that you jot notes. Why not create a "Journal" file and insert notes from "all over the place." :) Thanks for stopping by and for reading my blog.