Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I is for Inspiration

"Hamming" it up with H and Z.

Archway at Westchester Community College,Valhalla, NY

Sunset over Litchfield, CT.



For this writer, inspiration is everywhere--

Spending time with grandchildren can keep my hand moving. H and Z fill me with me inexplicable endless joy--H's laughter; Z's breath on my cheek; the scent of strawberry hair tickling my nose fills my senses, and lights the corners of my mind.

Walking a path edged in emerald green grass with river rock archway can move my fingers to write like the wind.

Observing a golden sunset. Imagine. I actually went up in a little airplane to witness this one.


What about you?

What inspires you?



See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
"...Come journal with me; your book is yet to be."

Inspirational Quotes:

"Don't ask who's influenced me. A lion is made up the lambs he's digested, and I've been reading all my life."--Georgas Seferis

"The best thing you can do as an artist is disturb."--Lisa Minelli

"What is art? Nature concentrated."--Honore' de Balzac

"Literature is my utopia. Here I am not disfranchised. No barrier of the senses shuts me out from the sweet, gracious discourse of my book-friends. They talk to me without embarrassment or awkwardness."--Helen Keller

"If you see magic in a fairy tale, you can face the future."--Danielle Steele

"I am a night worker. i love the sense of solitude and the silence. I love to think that here I am alive and burning and the rest of the world is asleep."--Stanley Kunitz

"Light upon the deep and primitive inquiry of the human heart is the primary contribution,k then, of literature."--Pearl S. Buck

"Nothing happens unless first a dream."--Carl sandburg


No comments: