Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, April 8, 2013

G is for Grateful


The above photo is a favorite picture of mine.
It has nothing to do with the 2013 A-Z Writing Challenge,
or this blog post.
I post it because it's my blog and I can do that post thing.




Today's Writing Prompt:

What I am grateful for...

Set a clock timer for fifteen minutes. Pick up your fast faster fastest writing pen...

And write.

I dare you.

Today I am grateful for YOU, dear reader. 
I am grateful for the sun splashing through slatted window panes. 
I am grateful for grandson H, granddaughter Z. 
I am grateful for memories of buried friends, love lost; love of one good man, courage to move forward, good health, roof over head, 2013 A-Z Writing Challenge...

Writing Tip:

Keep your pen moving. Every time you think you can't think of anything to write about, return to your original prompt. 

Begin again--I am grateful for... 

And again. 

And again. 

Don't think. 

Don't cross out. 

Don't edit. 

Just write.



See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
"...Come journal with me; your book is yet to be." 

5 comments:

Sandy Campbell said...

Great post Linda, and I love your picture! I have them all over where I live, and I feed them! They get everything, and I even shop for them. Apples, Grapes, Oranges, nuts of course...they love it! I love to sit and watch they scurry back to their little homes with a cheek full of goodies!

I am a beginner at writing, and who knows, maybe one day I will be in print! Great post!
www.sandysanderellasmusings.blogspot.com....joined your page! Sandy

LindaDellaDonna said...

Dear Sandy,

Thank you for stopping BookOrBust. Thank you for posting a comment. I am GRATEFUL!

Keep writing. Write to get the words out. It is all in you. Your time will come. I promise.

Love,
Linda

Maryann Miller said...

Right now I am so grateful for the friend who called me this morning and the wonderful chat we had. Sometimes I get so busy with work I forget that these connections are so important.

LindaDellaDonna said...

Blessigs, Maryanne. I agree, sometimes we get so busy, we forget the importance of friendship.

anothercleanslate said...

Ohhh... I need to do this writing prompt.

My G was gratitude- close!
Stopping by from the A-Z Challenge!