Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

C is for Camera--Click, Click, Click


I like to write what I know.

I know about death, dying, and cancer, and a whole lot of other stuff that can cause my teeth to curl and eyelashes to ache.

So, I write about that.

I founded a site to support individuals going through the grief process. I like helping others. So, I write about that.

I got a secret confidential place on facebook for widows and widowers. I coach them with words of encouragement. Like I said, I like helping others. So, I write about that.

I admit, sometimes, all that heavy stuff will swirl my brain, drag me down and turn my smile upside down. When that happens, I pick up my camera.

love my camera.

Because when the going gets tough, this tough gal just goes wild. She shoots herself silly.

Outside, inside, countryside, and all around the city, there is always something for my camera to click, click, click.

Always after my camera outing, my upside down smile is right side up again.

Here are a few photos I snapped recently. They inspire me. They brighten my day. They ground me. I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I have enjoyed snapping them.


East Avenue, Norwalk, CT

View from Saugatuck Harbor Road, Westport, CT

It looks like a heart to me.

That's Pretend Kitty, Tux. He just hates it when I catch him admiring his reflection.

My life is not all about writing, coaching and reading. Meet Z and H.



See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
"Come journal with me; your book is yet to be."



Writing Tip: Carry a pen and small notebook everywhere you go. And, a camera.

Writing Quote: "Every artist was first an amateur."--Ralph Waldo Emerson




2 comments:

Emily White said...

Ooh, lovely pictures! I just purchased a really nice camera and I love it.

It was great meeting you!

Luana Krause said...

I'm a shutterbug too. Love taking photos and writing. Great C- word for the challenge! Nice pictures. I've never been to Connecticut.