Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ouch!





It is 2013.

It is Tuesday. No. It is Wednesday.

Outside my window is a blanket of white the color of snow. Inside my home, Tux, my pretend kitty, pads from kitchen to bedroom singing his merry meow-song. I feel dizzy.

I would write more, but I am recovering from a slight concussion and I must rest.

Today, is about quotations. I love them. Always, when my soul and spirits are dashed, quotations serve to fill me. Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy collecting and sharing them. May they inspire you, heal and help move your pen across the page.

Blessings and Peace in 2013. *Time to turn the page*

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna





"To love another person is to see the face of god." -- Victor Hugo

"To err is human, to forgive divine."--Alexander Pope

"...But, Rabbi, he had a hat."--from a parable by Rabbi K.

"As you are the ultimate judge of yourself, I am the ultimate judge of myself."--Father Anthony Corigliano

"True forgiveness is when you can say, 'Thank you for the experience.'"--Oprah Winfrey

"Let us wipe out the past, trust in the future, and rejoice in the glorious Now."--William R. Evans III & Andrew Frothingham

"I don't want anyone who doesn't want me."--Oprah Winfrey

"It takes a different kind of courage to heal an invisible wound."--From a t.v. commercial




8 comments:

ST said...

Is the pretend kitty part of the concussion?
I especially like that first quote. I need to be seeing God these days...feel better.

LindaDellaDonna said...

Dear ST,

Thanks for stopping by. Re "Concussion"--Wrong place; wrong time.

Re "Pretend Kitty"--That cat aids in recovery--a true "fur"-ever friend.

:)L

T. Forehand said...

Great post. Love the quotes. Hope your concussion is minor. Here is to publishing success for 2013the for all of us.

LindaDellaDonna said...

Dear Teri,

Thank you for stopping by and for your kind wishes. The first quote is from Les Mis, and is sung in the final scene. Absolutely terrific movie. And the quote is my favorite.

Hugs and thanks, again, for all good wishes. Right back 'atcha!

:)L

Martha J. M. Orlando said...

Love the quote from Hugo!
Do hope you feel better soon, Linda!
Blessings!

Cerebrations.biz said...

I guess the pretend kitty packs a pretty mean wallop to leave you concussed!

LindaDellaDonna said...

Dear Martha,

Thanks for good wishes.

xxoo:)L

LindaDellaDonna said...

LOL. Thanks. Wish we were closer. Pretend Kitty would share a dish of milk.
Stay wise. Stay witty. You're already pretty.
:)L