Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Writing Prompts

Today's Writing Prompt Photo from my private collection.

What does your mind's eye see? What thoughts snap, crackle, pop your mind?
So what are you waiting for? Pick up your pen and write something. Go ahead. I dare you.


Often what a writer needs to get a fast writing pen moving across the page is a simple writing prompt.

Here are a few for you:

My first kiss...

The text message on my cell phone said...

I was stopped at the traffic light, corner of ... and ..., when...


Now is the time for...

Where is...

The newsperson pushed a microphone in my face and asks...




See you in print,

Linda Della Donna

Writing Tip:

Never compare yourself to another writer. Each writer has his own special gift to bring to the page.

Writing Quote:

"A thing is never too often repeated which is never sufficiently learned."--Seneca


No comments: