Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Saturday, October 20, 2012

TW3 - That Was The Week That Was



No fancy quotes, no super writing tips. Just simple photographs spelling out what I did last week.

I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed snapping them.

Until this time next time...

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna



c copyright 2012 - Linda Della Donna
Sunlight - I  happened to catch a splash of sunlight just as it peeked the treetops at this cabin in the woods.


c copyright 2012 - Linda Della Donna
Librarian Barbara Wenglin with Author/Novelist Jonathan Tropper doing the interview thing.


c copyright 2012 - Linda Della Donna

Mr. Bee at the Cemetery. Seemed every time I stopped by the cemetery to water the plants there was a bumble bee. Cute little guy.


c copyright 2012 - Linda Della Donna
"Progress" Remember that hole in the earth I began photographing last year? Well, as you can see, it's growing tall.



c copyright 2012 - Linda Della Donna
Moving Earth - I caught this action one afternoon watering plants at the cemetery.

c copyright 2012 - Linda Della Donna
My Pretend Cat - There's a no-pet rule where I live. Hate no pet rules. So, I just pretend I got a cat. That's all.


c copyright 2012 - Linda Della Donna

Eye in the Sky - This is a shot of the Harvest Moon. The whole time I was snapping this photo, it felt like someone or something was watching. Just saying.



Construction - This is a photo of what is going on outside my window. The county is reconstrucing, or deconstructing the 5 lane strip not 100 yards from where I live. The noise is 24/7. Hate construction.
`

1 comment:

Angela said...

Very nice pics, Linda. And Jonathan Tropper sounds like an author I'd want to read. Thanks for sharing.