Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

It's Tuesday



For some odd reason, when I logged in today to make a blog post, I noticed blogger reset BookOrBust visitor counter stats.

*snapping fingers*

And just like that, BookOrBust went from 15,569 recorded visitors to 0.

Duh?

That thud you hear is the palm of my hand smacking my forehead.

In that quotes are my favorite form of expression, and mostly because words going through my head at this time are not fit for print, today's subject on words of wisdom is about frustration and anger. Or, is that are? Okay, so I am not Grammar Girl

I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I had fun gathering them:


"I've come to believe that all my past failures and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy."--Tony Robbins

"My recipe for dealing with anger and frustration: Set the kitchen timer for twenty minutes, cry, rant, and rave, and at the sound of the bell, simmer down and go a bout business as usual."--Phyllis Diller

"All that is necessary to break the spell of inertia and frustration is this: Act as if it were impossible to fail. That is the talisman, the formula, the command of right about face which turns us from failure to success."--Dorothea Brand

"I was an accomplice in my own frustration."--Peter Shaffer

"Stand-up came out of three things. frustration, necessity and arrogance. I didn't have a great career ahead of me in anything."--Eric Bana

"Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."--Buddha

"Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools."--Albert Einstein

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."--Ambrose Bierce

"A man who has never made a woman angry is a failure in life."--Christopher Morley

He who angers you, conquers you."--Elizabeth Kenny

"Get mad, then get over it."--Colin Powell


And as loveable pink Porky Pig says, "...That's all folks."


See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
freelance writer/photographer

No comments: