Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

City Limits -- It's Westchester Wednesday

Today is Westchester Wednesday.
 
On Westchester Wednesday, I share information about the county where I live.
 
If you happen to be in the area, be sure to check out City Limits Diner on Route 100 in White Plains, NY.
 
I was there last night and snapped a few photos. Hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed snapping them.
 
See you in print,
 
Linda Della Donna
 
 
 
City Limits Diner -- *oops. they forgot to turn on their lighted sign*

Lobster wontons. Yum.

Berto and Jessica *Friendly Waitstaff*
 
 
Writing Tip:
 
Don't edit dialogue as you write it. Let it flow naturally.
 
Writing Quote:
 
"In my life's chain of events nothing was accidental. Everything happened according to an inner need."--Hannah Senesh
 
 

No comments: