Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ten Top Reasons Why I Haven't Written Lately





My Ten Top Reasons Why I Haven't Written Lately


10. I was busy letting go.

9. It was too hot.

8. I had to clean the cat box.

7. I fell in love.

6. I fell out of love.

5. I was busy playing with my grandson.

4. I was busy playing with my granddaughter.

3. I was busy playing with my grandson and my granddaughter.

2. I had to color my hair.

And My Number 1 Reason Why I Haven't Written Lately:

1. I was busy reading "50 Shades of Grey" series, "Books I, II, III", by EL James.



Writing Quote:

"...Writing a book is a mountain that is easy to start and tremendously difficult to finish. It requires ripping out the IV drip of a thousand Facebook likes, the instant comfort of 'update now.' It requires patience and hard work and closing yourself off in a quiet, hateful room."--Sarah Hepola

Writing Tip:

Write. Write. Write. Under all circumstances. Write.


See you in print,

Linda Della Donna



2 comments:

Sharyn DImmick said...

I like "Simple Abundance," too, and "The Year of Magical Thinking."

Anonymous said...

Just glad you're back at it regardless of your "excuses"....
Missed you! Carson G II