My Ten Top Reasons Why I Haven't Written Lately
10. I was busy letting go.
9. It was too hot.
8. I had to clean the cat box.
7. I fell in love.
6. I fell out of love.
5. I was busy playing with my grandson.
4. I was busy playing with my granddaughter.
3. I was busy playing with my grandson and my granddaughter.
2. I had to color my hair.
And My Number 1 Reason Why I Haven't Written Lately:
1. I was busy reading "50 Shades of Grey" series, "Books I, II, III", by EL James.
"...Writing a book is a mountain that is easy to start and tremendously difficult to finish. It requires ripping out the IV drip of a thousand Facebook likes, the instant comfort of 'update now.' It requires patience and hard work and closing yourself off in a quiet, hateful room."--Sarah Hepola
Write. Write. Write. Under all circumstances. Write.
See you in print,
Linda Della Donna