Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, August 31, 2012

Once In A Blue Moon

It doesn't happen often that I post at night. Especially as I am stopping what I am doing to do this post thing. But in honor of that spectacular blue moon shining brightly like a diamond in the sky, I have decided to share...

The following are a few photos I snapped this evening from the observation deck at Oakland Beach, Rye, New York. This beach brings back fond memories of happy times gone by -- I met my husband on this beach, and my mother met my dad on this beach. Tonight I ventured out and met and made new friends. Imagine. It happens -- Once in a blue moon.

As for the photos, well, I hope you enjoy viewing them as much as I enjoyed snapping them.










2 comments:

cari said...

Great photos! Really enjoy your beautiful writing.

LindaDellaDonna said...

Thank you, Cari, for your kind words. Thank you for stopping by and reading BookOrBust.
xo:)L