Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, April 30, 2012

Z is for Zoey




When I started writing the A-Z 2012 Blog Challenge, I said I would write what I know.

I began with A is for All About...

And wrote something about me. I included a photo of myself at age 4. In between, I included snippets of my personal and private life. I wrote H is for Hunter, and shared photos of my favorite grandson. He brings unstoppable joy each time we meet.

Today marks the end of my 2012 blog writing challenge.

Whew! I made it to Z...

In closing, I leave you with words and photo of favorite grand daughter, Zoey.

Zoey turns age two in less than two weeks.


This is Zoey. Happy Birthday, Zoey!

Thanks for following BookOrBust, if you follow.
Thanks for reading, if you read.
Thanks for commenting, if you did and do.
May all your books come true.

Writing Quote:

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."--Plato

Until this time next time.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Freelance Writer

1 comment:

Graciewilde said...

I have always liked this quote - it is so true. And Zoey looks like a happy bundle of joy. Happy B'day to her!