Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, April 23, 2012

T is for Trust


Photo compliments of Classic2


Trust your journey. 

If the monkey in your mind says you can't...

...Spite him.

Pick up your pen and write something. 

Go ahead. I dare you.


Writing Tip:

"Trusting our creativity is new behavior for many of us. It may feel quite threatening initially, not only to us but also to our intimates. We may feel--and look--erratic. This erraticism is a normal part of getting unstuck, pulling free from the muck that has blocked us. It is important to remember that at first flush, going sane feels just like going crazy."--Julia Cameron

Writing Quote:

"You have got to discover you, what you do, and trust it."--Barbara Streisand


Until this time next time.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
Freelance Writer






2 comments:

Nancy Thompson said...

Trust is the theme of my next book. I love that Babs quote. I never knew I was a writer until a couple of years ago when I trusted that voice in my head one morning that said, "Just write it down. Now!" And so I did. And I just signed a book deal for that. I now trust myself implicitly!

Anonymous said...

Good tips! New follower here. I’m enjoying reading my fellow “A to Z”ers. I look forward to visiting again.

Sylvia
http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/