Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Friday, April 13, 2012

L is for Lost



I got no sense of direction. I can get lost in a box of cookies. 

I once got lost in Boston. That's a yupper. 

How does anyone get lost in Boston?

Well, I was on my way to Stockbridge, I got disoriented, I called a friend, and she said turn here, turn there, and instead of going north, I went east, and, well....


Writing Tip:

Writing workshops are fun and necessary. I try to attend at least one a year. Be sure to Google directions. Check and recheck that they are current. Do not rely on friends and acquaintances to guide you if you somehow lose your way. Pull over to a gas station, some place safe, the minute you think you are lost. Do not keep driving thinking the road you are looking for will magically appear. Best? Use GPS if you got it. 

Writing Quote:

"Getting lost is just another way of saying 'going exploring."--Justina Chen Headley


Until this time next time.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna

Della Donna is a freelance writer. Be sure to email her for a list of her writing services.



No comments: