Pages

A Gift of Love Fan Page

Monday, April 9, 2012

H is for H

H's First Christmas 2008


H is my grandson. H is three years old. 

I love H very very very much.

H was nine minutes old when he was placed in my arms. Swaddled in flannel the color of snow, his tiny head cradled in crook of my arms, I looked into his bright brown eyes and burst into tears. I have no idea why. 


Writing Tip:

"If you go to the trouble of writing to editors and agents, at the very least target your search through some careful investigation of what the house publishes, what that editor has worked on, or whom the agent represents."--Betsy Lerner, from her book, "The Forest for the Trees."

Writing Quote:

"It takes years to write a book--between two and ten years. Less is so rare as to be statistically insignificant."--Annie Dillard, from her book, "The Writing Life."

Here's to H. And the Hope, Healing, and Happiness he brings me.

Until this time next time.

See you in print,

Linda Della Donna
"...Come journal with me, your book is yet to be."

Linda Della Donna



Della Donna writes memoir. She supports individuals going through the grief process. She promotes healing through laughter, turning an upside smile right side up again. Feel free to visit Griefcase to Opt-in for a copy of her free e-book and newsletter to learn about the writing services she offers.


No comments: